Thread: P O Box 1981
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 23, 2017

SyedHassanFaraz is on a distinguished road
Default Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
I am sorry I couldn't follow up with the thread actually I lost this thread. The letter SEEMED "doubtful" because it was on simple paper and the envelope itself was plain yellow one; arrived through courier. It was NOT at all doubtful because it was designed so and secrecy was deliberately maintained. Since if you go through NACTA Organogram on its website - you'd come to know their are parallel wings and streams - all hiring in NACTA wings is being done by PTS but all those who are supposed to work in Joint Intelligence Directorate (an anonymous wing directly under National Coordinator) were hired in typical fashion just like any other intel organization would do. No PTS, third party or intermediary was hired. We were directly called to NACTA current Head Office if you know where it is you'd know what I am talking about. A panel interview comprising an intel veteran (chairman), an HR veteran and a department head was conducted. 8-15 minutes per interview. It was fun. Followed by a Psychological assessment. Candidates were very few and specifically shortlisted for their services in three services or intel or media or NGOs. Candidates represented i.e. came from all across Pakistan. Couldn't find two or more candidates from one city except for Lahore. (I myself am from Lahore - we were only two Lahorites). The panel was very kind and very engaging unlike typical FPSC stonecold interviews - they were humane, natural and conversational. It was not competence based or behavioral interview rather it was situational, skilled based - right-candidate hunt out. We were told 15 days for results and we believed it because when the earlier written test at the same venue was taken they told us the result will be announced in 7 days and so did it happen. I am sure the JID people are very organized and disciplined compared to other wings. Please pray for my success. Best of Luck all. In this post I shared only what I wanted to share. Whatever I missed was missed intentionally. Thank you.
I appeared in test for the post of AD Technical. I have got Interview Call on coming Thursday.
Please tell me for which post you applied?
What questions actually were asked?
Please also tell what type of scenarios they gave you to ask question?