View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 04, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

thankyou so much sir mahmood. i desperately needed such advice. the problem with me is i get overrun by amnesia whenever i try to write on paper. while writing on the computer, there are theasaurus, urdu-english etc lexicons available for assistance, but when writing on paper, its competely different. i think all this problem is because i never attended any english school or institute to learn the language and whatever english i know today is what i learnt during my BSc(Hons) in software engineering. But anyways, i must admit that i desperately needed morale lift that you just gave me. i am grateful to you for that.(and proof of soothing is that, iam not using any theasarus while writing this post, whereas i used it extensively when writing the last post