View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 04, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka
AoA Huma.

From personal experience and from what i have heard/seen, candidates who opt islamiyat in english have an edge over the ones who take it in urdu. There can be assumptions as to why is it so....but it is a fact.
so i would suggest that without wasting more of your precious time get some good books in english and start preparing. Quoting verses is not and issue. You can easily find the translations which are in new english so one can easily comprehed them. One thing more in english paper you don't need to jot down many many tranlslations. I just mentioned 3-4 in my paper.

regards
salam
i agree with M H M
if your urdu is not good i.e speed,vocab,writing then you must go for english.
i also went for english,my problem was speed and i cannot explain things better in urdu as it is obvious after attempting 11 papers in english you develop a grip over things in english.
1 or 2 hadith and ayat translation is more than enough and make sure there is no mistake.
regards.