View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 27, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by valiant222 View Post
Hello guys,

This is serious css aspirant who needs guidance from you guys who have already gone through this rigorous phase of preparation and those who are on their way to attempt the css exam.
Well I am a student of MS in which my degree requires thesis to be declared as "complete". Anyhow I have decided to attempt Ce 18 as my first attempt but big issue of thesis is haunting my way to my target. It normally takes 6 to 7 months to be completed in its complete form subtracting these crucial months from my preparation .
What should I do to cater thesis as well as my css objectives( always a primary objective). One more thing worth telling is that I am doing job with time from 8 to 2 with one holiday.
Obviously I am suffering from disease named as time management syndrome so Your input will definitely help me a lot for this.

Thank you
Hi. Why not complete the thesis and then appear for CSS. If you are serious about CSS, then you shouldn't take chances with CSS. You will be under alot of pressure in last few months. With job, you will have hardly 5-6 hours of study even if you don't focus on thesis. If you consider thesis, then you won't have enough time for preparation. I think its better if you leave it this time.