View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usama Warsi View Post
Thanks for your kind response Mr.Sammar
I have a question from you that
A candidate with economics got interviewed, panel asked him that you have done in economics how would you do work as IIR and he was rejected
Q1. What will be the best answer of this question before panel?
Q2. What will be the role of statistics in this field?
Q3. What will be the role of computer science in this field?
Dear,
What I observed was that interview penal had difficulty in selection. For the of your knowledge penal had difficulty in selection. Personally I had business experience, which helped me a lot. Because I had insight as taxation. Apart from that competent candidates such as CSS & PCS written qualifiers failed in this test. A very competent lady Ms. Aneela Fakhar was very competent she got women quota seat from Punjab. She had superb command on taxation system. Coming to your questions:
A1. Economics is also relevant to taxation system. Taxation affects the economic situation, as government encourages (pakaged dairy products which have tax holiday or installation of under-developed areas as well as investment in energy projects) as well as discourages certain item through taxation (like cigarettes). So the best answer would be that Sir, Macro economic factor are controlled and varied through tax policy).
A2. Statistics is just OK, but not as such helpful.
A3. As far as computer science is considered it is very much relevant as entire system of FBR is computerized, computer science is very beneficial for data mining in order to counter tax evasion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammar Ellahi For This Useful Post:
NQazi (Thursday, April 27, 2017)