View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 04, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Dr Memon

I truly admire your advice and realize that heeding to what u said is the key to success. But the problem is that Iam not in touch with any qualified person or teacher, or even a group studying together. Iam going on my own, and thats why I get confused where to stop, how to asses requirements of the exam and sort of other problems like these. The reason I have reckoned accounted for failure in previous attempt is that perhaps my study was not focued to the point and amnesia arose because I couldnt recall the substance I had studied regarding the question. And the other reason which I believe caused failure in the exam is that I was unable to adopt a passable writing style which would have presented my ideas in a more lucent way. Nevertheless, I think I have figured out my weaknesses and need a bit of encouragement and supervision to attain my goal, but the problem is that, I dont know where to get it from???

And one last thing, where in hyderabad do u live.