Thread: Need Advice!
View Single Post
Old Friday, April 28, 2017

TASHKEEL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anisa Amin View Post
Hey Hi! I just joined this forum. I need expert advice here..
actually, I am unable to join any Uni or college for my Masters degree.
and I am confused in which subject should i do Masters..
Maths or In computer Sciences Field? as i just hit my BSc Exams with Double Maths and Computer Sciences..
and uMm What do you think, if i manage to continue my studies through Virtual University, I'd be ok or not?
Since I have done Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Systems Engineering, I would like to suggest that go Computer Science from any reputed university recognized by HEC. I won't suggest to do it from VU. I think you should take regular classes in any other reputed university which may be near to you or which may be convenient for you to join.

As far as Maths is concerned, I am allergic to Maths. Though I am good at Maths, still I avoid studying Maths. Therefore, I also won't suggest to go for it. But If you think you have any expertise any maths, then you can go for it. And you will find jobs with Maths degree mostly as lecturer.

And if you do Masters in Computer Science, then there will be a wide variety of jobs available for you in the market. It would depend on you whether you want to join private or public sector.

You will find a lot of jobs in private sector, and a small number of jobs in public sector with the degree in Computers.
Anisa Amin (Friday, April 28, 2017)