View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 03, 2017
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna2 View Post
So as it happens, I live overseas, and wish to appear for CSS 2018. Now might be a good time to start the preparation, and I want to ask you guys if you know anyone who has studied for CSS overseas? The challenges are different in the sense that I do not have access to academies, notes or books that are commonly available in bazars in Pakistan.

I am essentially on my own here. And your help will keep me going.

By profession I am a doctor, and have a very comfortable life outside Pakistan, but there is a little hole in my soul, knowing that I ALWAYS wanted to do CSS but ended up in an entirely different profession in a different country. But time has not run out yet, and I CAN do it, even if my life is hectic.

Do you have any suggestions, any past experiences, anything at all really, that might be helpful?

Many thanks!

Just take it as a chance and do not spoil your career for it. Its gambling. Work hard for it but do not compromise on your profession.