Thread: IR with IL
View Single Post
Old Monday, May 08, 2017
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidaZehra View Post
HELLOW EVERYONE!
i am just confused with this subject selection ... can i opt International Relation along with International Law ? If not what can be the best pair with IR ?
There is nothing like best pair with IR . Every subject is different having its own demands . If you are good at remembering things , then go for IL , it would be an excellent choice with IR then . Otherwise , you have got subjects like , Psychology , Gender studies , Governance etc .
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidaZehra View Post
what would be your suggestion only you can prepare from one ? i want to buy one hardcopy and other would be pdf so advice me one book to buy for IR
A single book having most of the syllabus would be an excellent option . So , what you would have to do is to look for a book covering 90 to 95 percent of the syllabus . Be it , form any good publisher or from the books given by Fpsc .
RidaZehra (Thursday, September 06, 2018), spiritofjames (Tuesday, May 23, 2017)