View Single Post
Old Friday, October 10, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

constitutional law has been quite low scoring for the last three years actually, starting with the year 2006. I scored 65 on my first attempt, but in the subsequent attempts i have scored much lower than that. I had a friend though who scored 80 in 2006, while all the rest of us scored in the forties. then in 2007 the scores went even lower.
I know a friend of mine who has an LLB but has failed in this years paper.
my own thinking is that too many people were taking constitutional law and that was part of the reason the FPSC took the step to change the trend. we have seen that from time to time FPSC does that to discourage people from taking the same kind of subjects. and usually people say that they do it for three years.
since the three years are done, I'd expect better scores in 2009 in this particular subject. though nothing could be said for sure.