View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

At the Islamabad test centre management was pretty bad if not the worse in the town for e.g there was no seating plan, i.e. candidates were allowed to sit wherever they want, no proper distance was maintained between the seats and there were only two coloured books so the students were asking around pretty easily. No checking was carried out for mobile phones etc. And though I doubt it but I learnt from one candidate who appeared for the post of director that the question paper was leaked beforehand. Forget about you getting this job or not, if any of this is true it is not hard to understand why we are continuously losing against the terrorism since past two decades.

Regards,
Imrantm (Thursday, May 18, 2017)