View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropsInDesert View Post
Hi..
Did anyone receive sms from the senate of Pakistan for the interview?
Some people would likely but unintentionally discourage you with their cock & bull story because of their illogical reason regarding giant competition and a large number of candidate & bla bla bla! I am astonished!

My dear friend do not pay attention to their toddler illusion. Let me tell you a real story of one of my friends who had applied on a "single" post for lecturership in our uni. Whereas I had not applied for the said job despite the fact that I had to. Nonetheless, when I asked my friend "Yar tum ney ek seat pe apply kya hai, sudhar jao time zaya nahi karo"!!! She relied with sparkling eyes, " mujhay kitni chahiyen"? I said, "ek". Then she just smiled and..... Believe me I can not forget her that simile so far and you know what I saw her eyes depicted triumph victory prior to the battlefield. You will be amazed to know that she took the written, interview and competed our unbeatable seniors and made a success story. Now decide yourself, whether you go or not you are the master of your own will but " khuddarra" don't listen to the illusion of "those" people.