View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 20, 2017

Honey Qazi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
@imrantm I am like 12-15 years older than you in both age and experience. But look at your poor English and manners. Did I abuse you or call your names? I can do the same more accurately and vehemently. I only disagreed with you. If it is true for Islamabad and Karachi - It wasn't true for Lahore. Ask any Lahorite. Probably they took LHR seriously cos' Punjab contributes max resources in any recruitment. It's really disappointing to see what happened in other cities if it really happened. Try not to go stark raving mad and then cluelessly write cliches in the end kid. The way you treat people boomerangs to you and you get the similar or worse treatment in the end.
I endorse your observations. I myself appeared at Lahore center for both tests i.e D.D &A.D.
And what to say about Karachi. "Wahan pr kaya kuch naheen hota".Even you have listened about the news stories about the malpractice and mismanagement in recent Karchi Board examinations.
Allah sab ko hidayat de. Baqi jin bhaiyon ko ietraz hay PTS pr ,Un se iltimas hay wo apna test center Lahore likha karain. Shukirya.
Imrantm (Sunday, May 21, 2017), Phobos (Thursday, May 25, 2017)