View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamaylamalik View Post
Sir I hope that u will guide me thru ur experience,, sir my first question is , how to and from where to do idioms? They are thousands in number that and the fact is they all cannot be crammed! So wat shuld I do them"?. Secondly..i have question regarding my fear of writing an essay,, I don't know but after I went thrugh past papers of essay .. I m astonished to see that I am not able to write on a single essay :'( ,, the problem is lack of knowlegde and information regarding the topics.. Plz guide me what kind of topics I must prepare? And any book regarding essays on Pakistan,I m actually tense about my English paper plz help
For idioms, In the beginning start with past papers. Do a paper on daily basis and you will be all done with them in about a month. Now the most important thing in this regard is that Phrasal verbs took place of idioms in new official syllabus. So past paper idioms plus phrasal verb used in Dawn newspaper will work for you in initial stage. Furthermore, You can take help from internet and books available in the market in the later stage.

Now about Essay writing. This is not something happened to you only. In fact Majority of the aspirant faced same problem in their start.
Before getting into any deep discussion, I want to ask you that do you have any knowledge about Making Outlines, as they are the backbone of Essay writing.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mrarsalankhan For This Useful Post:
shamaylamalik (Wednesday, May 24, 2017)