View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
I have talked to the Comex academy hydetabad, he is saying that so far they are trying to hoard faculty for PCS preparation and will probably start clash program for PCS exam. I have also talked to JWT academy, they are providing teachers and regular assessments but their fee is very expensive, they are charging 72,000. I said ok I pay you the fee in 3 installments, but at second day she is saying that we only offer CSS syllabus to be prepared. That's why I asked you here if you know any academy where along with prep, daily assessment could be done. But again, I am confronted with such dilemma. Like last year, it turns be I have to prep at my own again. But this time I have no exitement that's why I wanted to join academy so I could have friend having same category and could lead our prep well with enthusiasm.
Prepare by ur own, be ur own academy.
These money minting academies will ruin ur time,rob u of ur cashcash, nd finally send u confused in exam.
U shouldnt have any prblm in english and g.k of pcs because u r a css aspirant too, i think.
For sindhi, find a coleg/uni lecturer of sindhi in ur vicinity nd get ur work assessed by him/her.
Academies will book u with certain promises but they dont have experts in pcs subjcts.

If u dont have condusive study environment in home,visit libraries.TThere are many in khi.!
Animo (Wednesday, May 24, 2017), Greenboat (Tuesday, May 23, 2017), Minahil pcs (Tuesday, May 23, 2017)