View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 27, 2017
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamaylamalik View Post
So that means I should not do current affairs right now?. And sorry sir I couldn't understand about Pak affairs. Would you please elaborate.. And sir it take more than 2 hours for me to read newspaper because I search each and every word and than I read the line again.. So should I read just political corner? Leaving other pages? And sir I have gone through forum thread about current affairs, every one has said to solve past papers first, sir my question is that I have no information about any kind of question of past papers , so should I solve it from internet?
My dear brother, You will automatically cover current affairs by reading Dawn. As far as reading newspaper is concerned, in beginning only read the front page, editorials and important international news.
Pakistan affairs means compulsory subject Pakistan affairs. Prepare it first because it is easy and you already know something about that. This preparation will provide you with some boost and confidence.
Lastly, who told you to solve past papers in start? I didnot hear anything like that before. I guess you interpret the text wrong. How can you solve them without preparing yourselves, your notes or your study material ?
So, just study and prepare your notes. I will told you about past papers when required. Do you have Pak Affairs book ?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mrarsalankhan For This Useful Post:
shamaylamalik (Saturday, May 27, 2017)