View Single Post
Old Monday, May 29, 2017

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheersinn View Post
In start contrast to what almost all aspirants do, I'm thinking to study this time from e-books. I have found a good quality material on internet most of which was shared here by people.

But anyway, is there anyone here who relied on E-books or online sources for study? Any tips for effective use of E-books or online websites will be valuable for me..
Css-2016 onwards accomodate e-book reading. Pakistani publishers had failed twice now to prepare books which could encompass whole syllabus, leave whole! They could not compile even half of the subject syllabus. So that leaves the option of e-books, mostly which are fpsc recommeded of foreign authors. Local authors could be easily bought from major cities. I only read ebooks for 2016 because i had my tablet with me at office. Though my marks are not that good but ebook reading helps in making reading accessible most of the time. We all have access to gadgets so one could easily read from mobile, tablet or laptop.
2017 was about general understanding of a subject, again which requires vigorous readings and writing of subject matter. Only local published subject book which i find complete in a way is Hafiz Karimdad's Islamiat book because it had references of recommended books.
The Following User Says Thank You to saniam For This Useful Post:
shaheersinn (Monday, May 29, 2017)