View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 04, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufersne View Post
I saw one of your reply in a thread which was about the time you spent for the preparation. That post was a little ambiguous. Did you start your preparation in August 2015? When did you join Academy Feb 2015? Kindly name the academy if you can.

Overall how many month and hours per day did you study? It is very important for some of us as we have to plan accordingly. Kindly do respond!!
Sir... I joined academy in feb... But I was just done with my housejob in Jan... Besides there were only 10 to 15 students...so the classes won't be regular...I would just go and listen to lecture and only occasionally open my lectures once at home... Slowly I started working on my English by writing one or two paragraphs in a week n googling a topic of crrent affair once in a while but in August... I just sat down made a time table and cover syllabus...but it was not wise...I should have started at least in July or better June