View Single Post
Old Monday, June 05, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Salman Saleem Awan View Post
congratulations mam. Excellent study plan, please tell me about your motivation?and how you remain motivated till the papers, i have a big problem regarding consistency in my studies, some time i start studies thoroughly for a week then gap it for a week.. How can i be a motivated till to my exams. please share your experience regarding motivation which kept you motivated all time,
Sir... Motivation comes from within...try remembering why you are going for css. Moreover once you decide your loved ones start making hopes and expectations, think about them. Also, almost everyone has to pay an opportunity cost so keep it in mind. Moreover, css teaches you to believe in yourself your efforts and your creator... So have a firm belief and don't get interrupted by anything
P.s one of my friends had filled her wall with sticky notes with motivating quotes so you can try that too
I know keep going is most difficult part of css...but sir css is test of your patience and determination after all... Convince yourself to ace it.
Best of luck
Antalpur (Friday, June 23, 2017), AXONS (Saturday, June 10, 2017), Muhammad Ahsan Shah (Monday, June 05, 2017)