View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 08, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilawalsanghroo View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="7"]Respected seniors,
I hope you all would give your precious thoughts about above two subjects especially those who have prepared and appeared in the CSS exam.
As I have to opt only one of the above two subjects so according to your analysis and opinion what should you suggest me and why?
Please reply must and your precious response shall be highly encouraged.
Thanks!
Both are scoring. CE-16 shows that students who had prepared well have got excellent marks and some have even scored above 90. On the other hand both were disaster for candidates who took them lightly and did not prepare well. Many have failed the subject with poor marks. So, scoring trend is high for both subjects if one prepares excellently.
Now after analyzing scoring trend which is pretty much same for both, candidate must consider his or her aptitude for subjects. Some people perform better in theory subjects while some in numerical subjects. Some can tackle law subjects and some cannot. I advise you to go through detailed contents of syllabus and choose the subject which appeals you. It will give you idea that which subject you can prepare easily. Your interest in subject matter is very important.
While choosing subject you must also consider your other optional subjects. As IL syllabus overlaps syllabus of IR ans US history so it is highly recommended to attempt IL otherwise candidate can choose subject according to aptitude and interest.
I also want to point out one more thing which is IL can be prepared by single book and past papers while Criminology requires study from many books. It also requires a lot of cramming specially law cases, sections etc so, it is not easy for student who does not have background. IL can easily be prepared in almost 15 days time. so, go for IL.
bilawalsanghroo (Friday, June 09, 2017), Farhan Kaif (Friday, June 09, 2017), Mr Psycho (Friday, June 09, 2017), mrs hassan (Thursday, June 08, 2017)