View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 10, 2017

Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaid ahmed View Post
Done with my interview a few days ago. From my personal experience and experience of those who recently appeared, there is no need to burn mid night oil for the preparation of this interview. Hardly one or two questions are asked from current affairs. I was asked about the pros and cons of Privatization of national assets, and that's it . No CPEC, NAP, Panama Leaks, Trump foreign visits, Saudi-Qatar embroil etc.
The Panel consists of 7 members, headed by a Maj Gen. and includes a psychologist among others.
My Interview began with formal introduction and some general questions about my family ( asked by Head of the PANEL). He then handed over to another Officer who asked one question regarding Privatization. Then it moved on to another officer who asked questions about my subject in which I hold masters degree. Finally, there was a psychologist who asked questions like whether I smoke or not , any girlfriend etc .
One thing to keep in mind is your dressing. As my dressing was highly informal, the first thing Chairman asked was if I am serious for this job. Though I was highly demotivated for some days prior to my Interview, I believe if something is worth doing, it is worth doing good.
All the best everyone .
Stay blessed.
Thankyou for sharing your experience....
The Following User Says Thank You to Arsenal FC For This Useful Post:
étoile brillante (Friday, June 30, 2017)