View Single Post
Old Monday, June 12, 2017

AXONS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Why do you want to look for teacher outside?
Who is teaching English there?
Quote:
Sir study plan I already told but I l elaborate a bit for you
CA: i divided the topics per day... Read the topic from lecture from Google see if it has ever come in past pprs...and try to make a summary of topic
PA: Same divide the topics per day, did pre partition from o levels book and a post here... Post partition: get a timeline of imprtant events and then prepare that...prepare important events in details esp ones mentioned in syllabus..rest is CA
Islamiat... This one is simpler...divide the topics check past papers... And prepared from books I already mentioned
Ed's: Google,Wikipedia and SlideShare...check past papers too
English: do vocabulary 15 words daily plus 10 of something from pair of word etc...write one precis n solve one comprehension,one translation on weekend
Essay I have mentioned start with paragraph writing and work towards essay
That's all
Quote:
I started properly in August so I started these in August too... But why not in July..the sooner the better... And it's not like once you finish a list you know it by heart... You will have to revise it 2,3 times to make sure you know it
yes you are right. please share link of GRE high frequency words list if you had prepared from net or you prepared from GRE hard/soft book?
thanks