View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samroze View Post
Thank you for your proposal. But i did read outlines of the very book in a book depot, I found its material random and higgledy-piggledy placed sub-headings that did not relate to major heading. It is compilation at all. Kindly suggest an indigenous author's book covering the whole syllabus of the US History. There is hoard of books covering history-portion. And i m searching for a complete book .
I have 5 sources to prepare this subject. MCQ book is separate.
I am using Sir Naveed Bhutto notes, Books by Majumdar, JWT book, Peoples history of USA by Howard Zinn and internet if required.
About your comments on book. You are totally right that it's material is random and higgledy-piggledy placed sub-headings but you are asking about a book which covers complete syllabus according to FPSC. Only local books are accrding to syllabus and they all have same issues and JWT is much better than others. I am only consulting JWT book for topics which are not available anywhere else. At least it has topics compiled at one place. I have at least 1 book like this for all subjects. As I am not a crammer and have ability to construct my answer with the help of scattered pieces of information in my mind that is why it is working for me. Pay special attention to past papers.
I am only using sources which are recommended by seniors as well as FPSC. They are more than enough for preparation. Rest for recent topics newspapers and journals are the source as they are helpful for many subjects and topics about US and these topics are my top priority.