View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 04, 2006

tropican is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Salaam,

Brother Babban and Tropican, you guys seem to be losing your tempers. Hehe... so have chill-pill and make up!!

If I am asked to choose from the long list of wolves, I will go for Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.

Usko agar shorts pehna ka haath mein laal jhanda (sickle and hammer mark on it) de kar road per khara kar diya jaye to kitna pyara laggega .

Hehe... he's an ideal politican. Agar mein kabhi PM banna to uski policies adopt karoonga.

Regards,
Adil Memon, you r right about Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's faintly pro-Soviet leanings. That caused our economy some damage also. But overall, I agree that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto remains the best leader Pakistan has ever had so far (may be only Liaqat Ali Khan can compared with him). Bhutto's most priceless contribution is his entry at a time when the country was in total disarray, with more than half of it lost. Bhutto served as a messiah, just the way Liaqat Ali Khan did at the time of independence. Liaqat Ali Khan had the Qaid standing by him, but Bhutto had to carry the fight all alone.

Yasir Hayat Khan- I totally agree with you regarding your views about Quaid-e-Azam.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Merged