View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 14, 2017

dufersne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Sorry I don't have previous trend
And about scoring trend.. I think subjects do have a temperament... But a tough paper can bring bad luck a particular year... I think it's better to take scoring trend in regard rather than choosing blindly
Also may be wait for ce-2017 written result to finalize the one or two subject you are most confused about.
First of all, a big thanks to you Miss Hazelnut for helping us out and answering even the silliest questions. Surely, you have a kind heart. Inshallah, you will do good in FSP.

My query is somewhat related to the earlier. As you said, you started your preparation in August. CSS aspirants must be knowing how hard it is to cover the whole syllabus for all the subjects especially when you have to revise as well. Keeping in view the time constraints, how did you manage to cover the syllabus. Let me jot down the points that I need to get some input from you as I am in similar position.

1) Did you cover whole syllabus or did you studies selectively

2) How many hours per day did you study? ( In 6 month you must have studies a lot in my opinion )

3) Did you take off days during you prep?

4) How many days did you reserve for Revision?

5) Did you prepare notes or just bullets?

Kindly give a detailed answer to these queries and please take as much time as you need
The Following User Says Thank You to dufersne For This Useful Post:
hazelnut (Thursday, June 15, 2017)