View Single Post
Old Friday, June 16, 2017

Imran Saeed Gondal is on a distinguished road

Political th0ught, political systems, prepartition n post partition history, gk of such kind that u may think relates with politics; like last time they asked wht was the name of first women british prime minister; margart thechr was the answer, and another one was who wrote kimyae sadaat: imam gazali, n when was baluchistan made province:1970 ; indus water treaty; 1960 etc
Bro i was a fresher at that time from qau n right after the masters i appeared in the test, concepts were clear n i bought an mcq from the market that i did not read much, but i read mazharul haq n imtiaz shahid books a few days before the test n had i not been the victim of negative marking i wud hv scored 80 marks as 20 out of 100 went incorrect. N one thing more dont forget to go through mcqz of css past papers, a plenty of questions were out of them. Stay relaxed n calm n go for smart preparation instead of deep thorough study. collect almost 2000/2500 relevant points, memorise them n i assure u, u wud click the test with 80+...
The Following User Says Thank You to Imran Saeed Gondal For This Useful Post:
scorpio88 (Friday, June 16, 2017)