View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Burningdesire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
Gender Equality is a Myth (Means man and woman are not equal)

Physical inequality:
Man is physically stronger than woman (man can do more hard work as comapred to woman)
In Sports man and woman teams are separate due to physical inequality
Man is assigned the task of outdoor activity in society while woman stays at home to do chores due to this physical inequality

Biological inequalty
woman can give birth to a child due to her natural biological structure
woman can feed her new born child only due to her biological structure

Psychological ienquality:
woman is emotionally attached to her children as she given them birth and due to her mother instinct man is not as emotional as woman
woman is feeling type man is thinking type (Jung's Conclusion)

Social inequality:
Woman being a mother, wife and daughter is dependent on man, on other hand man is not dependent
Man is assigned the task of outdoor activity in society while woman stays at home to do chores.

Economic Inequality:
Man being the outdoor worker is the main contributor of faimily economy, woman's household work do not contribute to economy
Man has the main responsibilty to run the financial faimly matters i.e education of children, Utility Bills, and other expenses.

Religious Inequality:
In Islam man is dominant than woman i.e his authority over woman ( he can beat his wife, Surah Nisa)
Woman's evidence is half as compared to man
Woman has one eighth property right as compared to man's

In this way you can make more outlines to prove that man and woman can not be equal and Gender Equality is a myth.
It is a myth, but your thesis statement says it is unlike? One paragraph can be used for your own analysis, but your whole essay lies on one sided wheightage. Sir, please elaborate whether it would be defensive attempt to justify essay "it is not/a myth! In my point of view, if topic statement says that a well-read woman is dangerous creature, then I will, therefore, attempt it as same that of topic statement what that says. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to you to know your stance on topic and thesis statement.