View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 21, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

@Trotsky: Well, gentleman! I think your thesis is not that much relevant to the topic "Gender Equality is a Myth". Before making out one's case, I think, one should comprehend the topic first. a. Sex is Biology. b. Geneder is Sociology. In fact, they're asking about 'Gender' which is a social phenomenon: gender is the social construction of an individual and a role assigned to a gender in one society can vary in another. The outline you've drawn is purely based on physio-biological differences which is beside the point. That would have been relevant if the topic would have been "Sexual Equality is a Myth"? Now You see, they're asking you about your take on a purely sociological/cultural phenomenon while you're approaching it from a purely biological standpoint! Moreover, in modern times, equality means 'equality of treatment and opportunity' and not physical/biological activity. Correct me if............. Kind regards