View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 29, 2017

Einstein plus Newton is on a distinguished road

Please do let me know if you intend to take private tution for Essay and Precis & Composition. I also intends to do the same. I live 15-20 minutes away from NOA, NOVA & KIPS in Islamabad but not inclined to join academy.

My case a bit resemble you. I was appointed Teaching Assistant (This designation is new but in fact I was Lecturer) by govt. Of Kpk but I resigned after 3 months. After a month I was appointed Junior Lecturer in a Semi-govt. College in Islamabad. I again resigned after 3 months. Few months later I joined a college few steps ahead of NOVA where I earned hefty salary (80,000 Plus, by teaching in morning in evening both). But I quit job there after a year. I don't know why I left all my jobs but I know I was not satisfied there. Everywhere I just talk about CSS ( I often think I know nothing apart from CSS). Logic behind sharing my story is to encourage or discourage you for quitting your job. They say everyone is architect of his/her future. I am left with 03 chances for appearing in exam. Moreover I belong to hard area so I am eligible til my 32 birthday.

Best wishes.