View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 29, 2017

Aime is on a distinguished road

Dear Concerned,

I firstly wish you best of luck and let me break it to you, you are extremely lucky to have developed this idea of opting CSS at an age where you still have 03 attempts at your disposal. Trust me I personally feel its late for me (07 months only towards only attempt) when I realized what I want to do. Im trying anything and everything to make this work, while look out for gov job so I can extend my age bracket, rest Allah is there, may he help me ameen.

For the tution, Yes why not but just that Im a permanent resident of Peshawar and I'm still trying to figure out my accommodation in ISL for attending the academy or take tutions. As soon as I have some surety, i will would like to inform you. Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein plus Newton View Post
Please do let me know if you intend to take private tution for Essay and Precis & Composition. I also intends to do the same. I live 15-20 minutes away from NOA, NOVA & KIPS in Islamabad but not inclined to join academy.

My case a bit resemble you. I was appointed Teaching Assistant (This designation is new but in fact I was Lecturer) by govt. Of Kpk but I resigned after 3 months. After a month I was appointed Junior Lecturer in a Semi-govt. College in Islamabad. I again resigned after 3 months. Few months later I joined a college few steps ahead of NOVA where I earned hefty salary (80,000 Plus, by teaching in morning in evening both). But I quit job there after a year. I don't know why I left all my jobs but I know I was not satisfied there. Everywhere I just talk about CSS ( I often think I know nothing apart from CSS). Logic behind sharing my story is to encourage or discourage you for quitting your job. They say everyone is architect of his/her future. I am left with 03 chances for appearing in exam. Moreover I belong to hard area so I am eligible til my 32 birthday.

Best wishes.