View Single Post
Old Friday, June 30, 2017

Aime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal FC View Post

Important Note for Assistant post:

The nominees of the course can access the training material from the link available at www.nitb.gov.pk under the Tab “Training” → “Basic IT Training” → “Video Lectures”. Nominees for LDC / UDC are required to learn first three Modules of Video Lectures and those for Assistant are required to cover all the six Modules.
NITB will inform the admin section / nominee of the concerned office about the test center and test date for assessment of the trainees who will ensure their attendance. Afterwards NITB will award certificates to the successful candidates.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...rses-nitb.html
Dear Arsenal,

Please guide me here. I want to apply to Assit. Ministerial which requires 6 Week Basic IT course. I am alittle lost here. I do have a degree of Business Ad. But the second requirement I dont have. I've seen you have given some info regarding the second elgibiliy point in the important notice. Can you please guide me how to go about this? I mean, the link/info you have provided do i need to take this first and then apply for the job or what ? Please guide.

Secondly, Is Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) a pure Gov department? Is it autonomous or semi gov? and does the experience fro PBS count to age relaxation in Css by FPSC?

Thankyou.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aime For This Useful Post:
KPK777 (Thursday, August 17, 2017)