View Single Post
Old Friday, June 30, 2017

anumkhxn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Aime

JazahkAllah for your kind wishes
I really need prayers and wishes

I am resident of Gujrat City. Distance of Islamabad and Lahore will be equal for me. My friends who are senior than me and have experience of academies of Lahore as well as Islamabad have recommended me to join KIPS Lahore Campus. That is why it is my first option. Moreover, There are many recommended teachers for English in Lahore. I can contact any of them easily if I find that academy is not enough for English. I have extensive writing experience and I have already gone through the whole process of exams once so, I can learn English on my own. I just need a person who can pin point my mistakes, can give me suggestion by checking my practice. I do not cram. I do not even gather much data. I try to attempt essay etc with knowledge I have from other subjects Like IR, CA etc and then write my essay so I am not really looking for classes or material due to time constraint. I will only consult other teacher if needed.

As you are resident of Peshawar, so Islamabad is convenient for you. In Islamabad NOA is best academy. I have no information about its hostels but I am sure there will be some in immediate vicinity if there are other institutes in the surrounding area. About mobility issue. As you are going to completely focus on CSS so, my suggestion is to shift to hostel for entire academy duration no matter in which city you are going. Take all necessary things with you. I can help you with that too but on email only. So, really it does not matter if you move to any of the cities as you are really not going back at least for 4 months. The only difference will be that your parents can visit you in Islamabad anytime they want and Lahore is far for them. It does not make any difference as you will have to adjust in hostel and you cannot really ask them to visit every weekend and bring you home luxuries. I know about 1 good hostel in Islamabad. My sister's friend is living there. I do not know about its location or if it will be suitable for you or not. I already have experience of KIPS hostel so, I think I can manage that easily.

I do not do group studies but I can help others living with me by lending them my books or by teaching them specific topics. I can give suggestions via email as well. Book/notes sharing and teaching is not possible for me online since I am not going to use internet much. You can join me if it is convenient for you otherwise I will try to help as much as I can through email.

About notes yes, outlines of all topics, practice of past papers (specially last 2) and practice of English, Map and flow chart practice should be enough and it is best option in given time period.

Do contact me on email after 3 days of this message. I want to share something with you there. It will be helpful for you.

Good Luck
May Allah bless you with success.
what is your opinion about english teachers in lhr... give some insight on it where one can go for guidance for english...?

ms Maria or Razi Abdi..??