View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 05, 2017

LIL786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Only a few academies are good for CSS preparation to certain extent. They are helpful for beginners as they can give you clear direction. For advance level they are not as good as they should be. One should not rely on academy totally. Academies are present in almost all major cities of but in my opinion most of the best academies are located in Lahore and Islamabad. They have two kinds of faculties on board i.e qualified CSP's and academic professionals. They offer all compulsory subjects but not all optional subjects are being offered. Only those optional subjects which are attempted by majority are being offered. It depends upon your selected subjects too that which academy suits you best. You can also go for approach two that is finding separate teachers for each subject in which you need coaching like English etc. Following are the names of few well known and most suggested academies in Islamabad & Lahore.
1- National Officer Academy (NOA) Islamabad
2- KIPS Lahore
2- World Time Academy Lahore

As most of the CSP's are located in these major cities, so other cities do not have that better faculty. You can move to hostel for session and duration will be around 4-4.5 months. Sessions start every month. Kips session is going to start tomorrow in Lahore. Do not know about others. You can search their number online and can contact them for further information.
Thanks for your detailed and kind information. Actually, I have already appeared and from very slight difference, my one subject has been dropped otherwise I have secured almost good score-712. Now, I just want to polish my narration. Keeping in view this background, please suggest the best in our opinion.