View Single Post
Old Friday, July 07, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna khan View Post
I have a question from Hazelnut mam. Ma'am first question is related to my optionals. Which one to choose. Indo-pak history or US history. I have gone through US history syllabus and did not find it interesting while on the other hand score in indo-pak is bothering me. Can you please guide me which one to choose. As in 2018 will be my second attempt.
Second question related to I law. I did not score well in I law. The reason which i think might be not quoting conventions and attempting questions as a generic one. I want you to help me how to attempt I law paper and how to prepare it well to fetch good score in paper. I have Agarwal book, but people here are suggesting Kapoor book, right now i am confused what to do...
your help will be highly appreciated....
1. Depends upon how much you are interested in Indo pak...for me usa is always better as it's concise and overlapping. Try covering a topic of Indo pak and see past papers then choose it if you like it. But I l say choose usa
2. I did nt consult Agarwal at all so I have no idea. I guess get sk Kapoor and read it thoroughly and make your outlines including articles and conventions... Always go by headings in answer... I law answers are usually short so make headings sub headings...and mention articles etc boldly
Hanna khan (Saturday, July 08, 2017)