View Single Post
Old Friday, July 07, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aime View Post
Hazelnut, I have a few questions from you please help me out.

I am hearing almost everyone here that they have covered one subject or the other while I'll be starting my preparation when I start classes with NOA academy. What do you suggest?

NOA academy charges 50,000 for its 04 months course. I wanted to take just a few subjects there but they refused to accommodate and said you have to pay full no matter u take one sub or all. Since you've been there, what is you recommendation here, is it really helpful ? Sorry to mention but since i'll be paying full i would want to attend each and every class too but then what does your experience say ? A friend allocated in ce 2016 said the same that she took several classes while took classes for eng from a teacher outside. i'll be honest im alittle concerned about the course fee and im shifting isl for the academy so accommodation and everything is yet another issue. In short, what im trying to say is, is it realy worth it ?

Can you please elaborate in detail (will be extremely thankful)regarding how helpful is the acdemy and preparing from there ?

How helpful can it for someone who hasnt even bought any books yet, in other words a starter with 0% knowledge / experience of subjects syllabus & css..

you said english essay and precise helped you so was it from a teacher in noa (if yes name pls) or someone from outside ?

Answering above please keep me mind its my only attempt left and the time is short
The honest and simple thing is that they won't cover the whole syllabus. They will give you basic guidelines and cover few important topics from each subject. So academy is recommended for those peaple who have absolutely zero guidance without it. If you can cover current affairs and English from some outside teacher then no need of academy.
Also academy puts a driving force in you as studying by yourself can be boring. So see for yourself.
The English teacher I mentioned was from noa. His name is Najeeb Ullah Khan and he was from paas.
Also if you think you are late and you can't cover then don't risk your last attempt. P.s if it's your third attempt how come your prep is zero?