View Single Post
Old Monday, July 10, 2017

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningdesire View Post
at Sir Ali Hashmatkhoso

Sir, for Sindhi essay and Sindhi general, I have compiled all topics from the past papers except Latif, Sachal, Qalech Baig, Ayaz and Sindeelo, no any poet have been asked other than these frequently in both of these papers. So, please suggest me whether I may read other poets which seem to be prominent from the modern and old poets like Cha Qazi Qadan or not. Apart from these, nothing is asked ever related to Sindhi periods, Novels, Kahanis, Dramas, Paroli etc. Even though I had read everything previously inspite of having opted no Sindhi literature, I could not sustain my quality study and I feel it was the main cause of my failure in such an easy subject Sindhi. I am, therefore, waiting for your expert piece of expert advice.

Sada Khush Rahnda!
Thanks
dear for sindhi general one has to triumph over sindhi language, furthermore what aspirants lack in this particular paper is purity of language. like in spoken sindhi we use (parents instead of waldeen ) etc if we write such type of word in general sindhi and essay we would have to bear the burnt of checkers irritation. as so for preparation is concerned you have done it systematically only reason of your failure is your writing style and purity of language i guess.. best of luck for reexamination .

and everyone is busy in the preparation reexamination thats why you are not getting frequent replies on you posts ... stay blessed
Burningdesire (Monday, July 10, 2017)