View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 28, 2008
37th CTP (RCTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 32008 RCTG

razaali is on a distinguished road

Salam!
I have given my psychological interview and final viva voce as well...It was wonderful experience...I m going to Post the questions tht was asked in my pshyological interview....
1) Introduction
2) Why i quit NED Engineering Uni ( As i mentioned in my autobiography, tht i quit NED after a yr, and joined UET Pesh thn)
3) The initiative i have taken in life, if any?
4) Question about FATA ( as i belong to FATA), wht is going on in FATA, from where those millitants came in, and how to handle them?
5) What`s so special in selecting " Mr Bla bla" as my fav personality
6) Do u offer prayers regularly? If Yes then Why, and if No , then Why....and what is the psychi behind offering prayers.....
7) Can Isreal attack on Iran?
8) Why Iran give assistance to Hizb-ullah
9) Should we recognise the state of Israel?
10) Do u study spiritualism alot? what is literature, and how will u connect literature with engineering ( As currently i m doing Masters in English, and i have done Computer systems engineering )
11) Why don`t u continue ur previous job ? ( I worked as Executive Engr with cosultant)
12) Do u think Pakistan will come out of the Crisis situation
13) And they asked some personal questions from me as well....
Tht is how my interview went on with the psychologists.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to razaali For This Useful Post:
Eager (Thursday, December 08, 2011), Hasrat Ali Khan (Wednesday, October 29, 2008), Sunshine84 (Wednesday, October 29, 2008), irum (Saturday, November 01, 2008), KAISER A. RIND (Monday, October 05, 2009), Tahira Shams (Wednesday, October 29, 2008)