View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 16, 2017

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeemailk View Post
Dear Aspirants CSS-2018..

Unavailability of a single book of IR, that covers entire syllabus of CSS IR and examiner approach as well as question patterns, has remained a serious dilemma for CSS Aspirants. They have remained buying several books to prepare the subject matter along with joining CSS Mentors…That type of strategy cost much in terms of both time and money for a CSS aspirant along with much confusion and mental stress from where to prepare. After reviewing IR threads, one can easily conclude like that.
Owing to the new groupings of subjects in 2016 the majority of CSS candidates are forced to opt IR as one of their optional subject but unavailability of its book remained a serious dilemma for them.
However, now for IR Paper-I, such type of book has been made available that is compiled by M Safdar Mullick and has been published under KIPS Publication’s CSS-PMS Series. The same is available at KIPS CSS Campus, 12-Aibak Block, (near Mughal e Azam Shadi Hall), Garden Town, Lahore. In the said book, not only the entire contents of Paper-I are elaborated very comprehensively but also more than 900 important MCQs are given to prepare 40 marks objective portion. More than thirty five world renowned books have been consulted for this compilation..
I will recommend all aspirants, who are opting IR as their optional, to at least review its contents once to have a clear idea.
For Paper-II, book-2 will be available soon.

Best wishes & rgds,
One will be able to get good marks in Objective portion after preparing MCQs from the book...