View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrantm View Post
That's why, I've stopped applying for any jobs announced by PTS and now thinking the same for OTS. Why should we waste money and time when there is no transparency in the process?. Interesting, the new so-called testing service with name CTS came into market whose services are being utilize by one of the Sindh government's departments. They fixed Rs. 500 fees for each 'announced job' irrespective of grade.

Earlier, NTS, then OTS, then PTS, then GTS, then UTS, and now CTS. I'm afraid, alphabets will be finished but 'emergence of testing services' won't. Better to stuck with FPSC as it is comparatively transparent.
NTS is somewhat good in my opinion... There process is quick... They tentatively take the test...and result declaration also doesn't take long.

As far as OTS and PTS are concerned they are a complete and utter disgrace. Collecting fees and not taking tests is like conning people in broad day light....someone should seriously take them to court.

As far as fpsc is concerned I am afraid it has its own short comings. Results of 3 tests of railways which I gave last year having code F-4/150/151/152 haven't been announced and almost a year as passed by. I don't expect them to be announced now and I believe the seats have already been filled internally.

If the organization is given the right to cancel posts at any time during recruitment process than it also must be bound by some laws in which case it would be responsible to return fees to each and every candidate if such an instance happens.

Sent from my LT700 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Arsenal FC For This Useful Post:
Imrantm (Tuesday, July 25, 2017)