View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Maddiha nasim is on a distinguished road
Default interview multan... Ibn e hussain

i entered the room.. m n salam kia he asked me to sit down and b ease.. then he pronounced my name.. and asked my introduction..
Matric
fsc
bsc
mcs
bed
med
and professional experience in govt emerson college multa... he asked me wat was my designation in college...i told him i was visiting lecturer..he asked about any other job i hd done or i m employed ....i said no
next member pakistan ka 1st capital ?
2nd?
islamabad kb capital bna tha?
do u hv interest in linguistic?... no
next member...female police officer..
u did masterz in computer science... ms word or excel tw ata huga ap ko...or ap ki grip kis p hy...i told her about compiler and artificial intelligence...plus my wkness in software engnrng...
unho n mja kaha k m aik ltr likhun school ki authority ko k un ka musical concert at night hy or mojoda halat m ye possible nh hy...from police
i wrote just the basic idea when she stopped me and asked me to read it loudly... i read... then she asked me to hand over it to ibne hussain sir... he chcked and gave me a paper and askd me to read loudly the highlighted point... after that he said wat i understood...urdu m btana tha..
again ibn e hussain...what u know about punjab police...
i started as sir i read yesterday on wikipedia that police works as goons of sharif family... its not a good image for our upcoming generation who want to join police service..as u see the brutalities in model town lahore... i was speaking wen he stopped me and asked about refoms i can do in police...
1) de politicization..
2...budget increase i was explaing why wen he said ok ok madiha with hands up.. and i said oh sorry sir ...
3...transformation of police from frightning force to friendly force...
4)education
next he asked me about thana culture...
for a second i thought and i said sir i have never visited thana so i do not know about thana culture.. sorry...he laughed and asked m to leave.. i said thanku...thats it... remeber me in ur prayers as it was my third interview in ppsc...may allah bless all of us