View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 01, 2008

dangerrule is on a distinguished road

ok mr khan that was some very good articles and info on intelligence agencies and how they work but i have few questions and assuming that you like this subject or involved in it or may be linked to it someway i hope you will increase my knowledge here too.

1. Leave the world leave the cia, nsa or watever i am a Pakistani and may be a patriot i am not sure about that much whats the meaning of that so lets talk about isi as you described we know money plays vital role weather its girls or an agency or a country money is something that always shows you i am here. I wanna know about corruption in our intelligence agencies, leaking info for money stuff like that you know, n being one of the most money hungry country in the world and also where corruption has become a regular thing for us, its everywhere in our police, army, politics to even a smal fruit distributer man in the mandi. So my point is this thing has hurted even agencies like cia with high pays, stylish cars and everything.

So can you kindly tell me how much it has poisioned our agencies specially ISI ? i would like to hear few events ..

2. Do you think ISI, MI and IB are capable of the job we have given them ? protecting our country ? 19 crore people freedom and stability and honour depending on few of the uknown people ? you think they are capable of the job they have got ? I just need your personal opinion nothing more budd ..