View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 03, 2017

Uzzy is on a distinguished road
Default 15 Years OLD! Would appreciate some advice from seniors!

Hello, everyone! Before, I start, I would like to introduce myself. I'm a 15 years old guy and I live in Hyderabad, Sindh, with that being said, I would like some advice from people who have been in this field much longer than I have. I didn't have any interest in Central Superior Services or studies in general before. Lol. It all started when my relatives started to compliment my English skills, they'll be like "JUST BE AWARE OF WHAT'S GOING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW THERE'LL BE NO WAY YOU'LL FAIL". I understand the fact that it's not that easy. However, I'm willing to work hard for it and I believe if I start at such a young age, I'll succeed, InShAllah. I've downloaded the English Grammar E-book by Wren & Martin, to further enhance my English vocabulary and English Grammar skills. Also bear in mind, that I'm very weak at subjects like Mathematics, Physics, World History e.t.c. English and Computer Science seems to be the only subjects I'm good at... I hope I will get some good advice from you guys. Always up for constructive criticism!