View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 17, 2017

UmairTheScholar is on a distinguished road

blind ……. One eye
we missed our chemistry …… (lesson, lessen)
there is no exception …. This rule. (to, for)
he quarrelled with me …. A trivial matter. (over etc)
a number of boys ….. Waiting. (is, was, were, are)
cant recall the exact statements of rest so just giving some hints: past indefinite interrupts past continuous sentences so there were some tense correction sentences in which actions were interrupted and past indefinite was correct because it interrupted past continuous something like these were the sentences)
difference between first, then and first … …. Then and first, than
the movie's subject matter was ….. To ….. And it did not sell. (loathsome,masses; attractive, masses)
he is so changeable about his career that he picks one and then drops it…. Changeable here means? (fickle, irregular, regular, none)
the trees in arctic basin are xyz …. The trees in other areas. (then, than)
the customer carry the favor of the manager …. Something like this was the statement, spellings of carry and favour was different in options, I nevertheless ticked this one in which everything was correct except favor , this favor is also correct in american english so i ticked this correct because it is a variant of the spellings of favour and not a mistake.
longinus (Thursday, August 17, 2017), T.Ali (Thursday, August 17, 2017)