View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 17, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqasAliKhan View Post
Is TMO test is based on MCQ. MCQs of English, Pak affairs, world affairs?? Or subjective test???
As per my knowledge, there won't be any descriptive test but the one that the commission takes in the general recruitment cases e.g., District Food Controller et al.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidullah Gul View Post
age limit is 30 years. is there any 5 years general age relaxation applicable on these and other kpkpsc jobs? as those of FPSC? pls advise.
No! There is no General Age Relaxation available here. You can still avail up to five years age relaxation upon the interference of the Chief Secretary and Chief Minister but that's the business of their blue eyed....... Moreover, up to ten years age relaxation is available for those government servants who've completed two years of continuous service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanyz View Post
Adil Kheshgi Brother, Can you please guide us about the syllabus of TMO KPK? I have searched it but found nothing?
I think the syllabus be a general sort of syllabus as only those having degrees in the Social Sciences/Management Sciences are eligible. It may contains things like English, Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamiat, Management and Administration related questions, so, you shouldn't worry about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimur Ali shah View Post
Please guide about the following as it is confusing because the scale is BPS-11. Is it same for all three i.e. TEHSIL OFFICER(R)/ ASSISTANT TEHSIL OFFICER(R) / ASSISTANT TAX SUPERINTENDENT

FOURTEEN (14) POSTS OF TEHSIL OFFICER(R)/ ASSISTANT TEHSIL OFFICER(R) / ASSISTANT TAX SUPERINTENDENT IN LOCAL COUNCIL BOARD.

QUALIFICATION: At least 2nd division Bachelor degree from a recognized University.

AGE LIMIT: 18 to 30 years. PAY SCALE: BPS-11 ELIGIBILITY: Both Sexes.

regards.
I think so. But for getting to authentic confirmation, just give a call to the KPPSC.
Regards
Hamidullah Gul (Friday, August 18, 2017)