Thread: ETO/ AETO Jobs?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 22, 2017

yasmeen lakho is on a distinguished road

Sis Eyesha, Thanks once again for your kind replies.

So what i have understood is that excise inspectors and ETOs from ANY WING may conduct narcotics raids against smugglers, peddlers etc?

That seems a bit dangerous and unorganized . So an ETO or inspector from property or motor registration may also conduct a narco raid? WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE/SHE DO THAT??? Take so much danger? Narco-criminals are armed and dangerous and im sure a certain level of intelligence gathering precedes the raids which is again a task demanding intrepid nature. Surely these criminals have no respect for authority and may respond with violence during raids. With no training of policing things can get disastrous during raids.

Why is excise police even called POLICE if no police training is dispenced to them yet they are tasked with some dangerous duties?

Lastly dear sis, i solemnly beleive that training is the back bone ofgood performance. Training creates a specific mindset which helps you to respond appropriately to the specific conditions and scenario a job entails. Yes you are right, a moral heart and courageous personality are traits quintessential for performing duties such as raids and dealing with criminal elements, but proper training polishes traits to produce 'diamonds'

Kya aap bhi kabhi kabhi 'kali-wardi' pehenti hey? and which wing do you serve if you allow my asking sis .

Also from your post I understand that ther is NO SEPERATE EXCISE POLICE WING. and any inspector can act as EXCISE POLICE when and if required? All he has to do is put on the kali wardi? correct or wrong?

Thanks once again for your helpful attitude