View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakkhan88 View Post
Sammar Bhai , I have done Masters in economics and LLB . I have bought two books for economics and law to refresh what I studied . Secondly, I have also bought synopsis of taxes 2017 kindly tell me what should I read from it , which pages as it's a lengthy book . Finally , I have applied from Balochistan quota but I have been born and brought up in Karachi , while asking me about my district would they refer to quetta , Balochistan or Karachi ??
I have read several interviews and they all mentioned that they were asked to talk for two minutes on their districts . Looking forward to your reply.
Dear bro, you should have applied on Karachi domicile as you would be blank about issues of your home district and Baluchistan issue. The staff at FPSC checks the address on CNIC & domicile.
Anyways, Synopsis of taxes is good book by Mirza Munawar Hussian. Study definitions, Scope of tax, heads of income from my notes, assessment procedure, omit offences and punishments, study appeals and revisions, exclude CVT. Study Sales Tax and FED. Fully exempt Customs Act.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammar Ellahi For This Useful Post:
T.Ali (Sunday, August 27, 2017)