View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 10, 2017

aneeqa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStand View Post
No, I am yet to receive an interview call. Has anyone received the interview call for Junior Research Officer or Research Officer?

Some added facts about my case are given below.
As per the keys uploaded by PTS, my marks in Junior Research Officer were 67. However, when the result was uploaded on its website, it showed that my marks were 57 while it was topped at 59 marks. In order to find out about the said discrepancy, I went to PTS office. There I was told to apply for rechecking. I did as I was told. After that, when I went there regarding the rechecking issue. They said no increase in marks after rechecking. Then somehow I met the PTS director and he told me that negative marking was carried out which took me by surprise. Has the same happened to anyone else? Anyways, it has been more than a month since I applied for rechecking but no progress.
This is a strange revelation by you that there was negative marking.Nonetheless, it seems true to me now as I secured 65 according to the answer keys but the provisional result showed me getting 56 only which suggests that there was indeed negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong McQ.However, in the test no such instruction was given which showed there would be negative marking .Now it seems that pts is reluctant to announce final result of Nacta.One should not be too optimistic about these jobs as the process of recruitment is full of ambiguity