View Single Post
Old Monday, September 11, 2017

Sammar Ellahi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmkashif View Post
Its been wonderful to see and learn from seniors (@Sammar) guiding selflessly on this forum. His unconditional support and dedication won't go in vain. Insha Allah. However, It's a request to all those who have appeared for the interview that they should share their experience, not necessarily the interview questions. Wishing best of luck to all the remaining candidates including me. Would love to share mine by Thursday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saud hayat View Post
AOA Sir Sammar actually I am new on this CSS forum and I am in real great need of your keen guidence for this interview sir as I have recently completed my Masters in Public Administration and hence not finding a way to come across the stuff necessary for the preparation of this interview I have been trying since last month to contact you but fail to do so sir it i'll be a real huge fav.
@ hmkashif

Dear thanks for your nice comments. Insha Allah I be helping you all aspirants.

@ Saud Hayat
Dear bro if you are recent post graduate do try to get some private sector job for which you may have to do an MBA. LUMS Lahore and IBA Karachi are the 2 best business schools in Pakistan. At the least in IBA karachi, there is full free ship for deserving candidates. The business graduates of these business institutions have a bright career. Even public sector early retired bureaucrats go for this career path. If you are about to get overage or has passed the 28 years age bracket prepare the best for every competitive exam FPSC announced by FPSC as well as provincial service commission exam. Keep on watching FPSC all jobs in 1st week of every month. Keep on following all the NTS tests as well your respective jobs. You can check all the jobs announced in daily newspapers at paper.pk website.

For IBA Karachi as well as LUMS Lahore the best institution is at
http://www.aneeshussain.com/team.shtml

It is in DHA Phase 4. I prepared from Sir Salman Ghaffar for IBA Karachi test and Alhamdulilah I cleared all the 4 cut-offs of IBA Karachi but in that year maths was not the quick maths type questions were from specialized from calculus type things. The cutoff for maths was just 6! I think both institutions are nowadays are only accepting GMAT.

@ All
I have been helping everyone here, now any one of you will who has some solid contacts with THE "you know whom" agency may contact me. I need your help so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammar Ellahi For This Useful Post:
hmkashif (Thursday, September 14, 2017)