View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Contributor is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotak khan View Post
well for your information posts have been advertised recently in kppsc as TMO in local cuncil board but i am not sure whether these are the same as admin cader posts conducted by nts 3 years back
These might be same posts brother because I remember that posts of Admin ,Engineer and Accounts Cadre I think were conducted by NTS in a fair manner but later on, in Interviews, the department ruined the NTS merit marks(of toppers) due to their own interest and by the Influence of Parvez Khattak and some of his Cabinet ministers.

I only once saw Merit based selection on IMU Education Posts(Monitoring Unit).

The rest of almost all jobs suffered Injustices in KPK for the past four years.My friend is in RTI and he said that Parvez Khattak and his Cabinet Ministers are even controlling RTI .Interview is just a Joke and a tunnel for Nepotism and sifarish in KPK

I only suggest that only NTS marks are enough and should decide the seat for the person and all the rest of procedure like academics,Interviews and other stuff/Doors/Means of Nepotism should be cancelled and closed to avoid Nepotism.

Last edited by Contributor; Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Sentence completion