View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tauqeer Yousafzai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksider View Post
My score in PMS 2013 was 642 in written and 130 or so in interview. As PMS 2016 was my second attempt and most questions in most of my optional papers was repeated from PMS 2013, I guess the exam went OK for me as compare to last time. Exam seem to be easy for me this time except for Pakistan Affairs paper. This time optional subjects like Psychology, Indo Pak History, IL, English Literature and Sociology etc seem to be hit pretty hard, and almost every other candidate must have atleast one of these subjects so it is natural that score might be moderate this time. Because, I remember, last time majority of failed DMC had 700+ marks, and this time I have seen only a very few DMCs of failed candidates who crossed 700. But you never know about the passed one. There will be some brilliant candidates who might score 760+ this time too.
What are your optionals? papers of Indo pak history and Political science were tough enough. I did well in Indo pak though. How your interview went in 2013? why such a low score?